The ICCUB offers a collaboration grant for UB students of the Physics bachelor degree who wish to combine their studies with a payed collaboration at the ICCUB Scientific Office.
- GREC and ICCUB database maintenance
- Support to ICCUB members in keeping their profile in publication databases such as Scopus.
- Support to the production of scientific reports.
- Web and social media content edition.
- Support to ICCUB activities.
- Other support tasks at the ICCUB Scientific Office
- Period of the collaboration: 12 February to 31 July 2018, with possibility of continuity for two more years.
- Weekly commitment: 15 hours + 5 study hours
- Timetable: By agreement, preferably in the morning
- Salary: 493,60 € / month
Conditions: To be a UB student of the Physics Degree and to have completed at least 100 credits at the moment of the offer call.
Information and interviews
For more information and for an interview, please contact the ICCUB Scientific Office email@example.com