The main services the Technology Unit provides are:
- Analog and mixed mode microelectronics design
- Design and test of reconfigurable hardware (FPGA)
- Design and test of cards (PCB) and system
- Design low power, biomedical and low noise electronics
- Design of Power Management and Smart-Power units
- Design of fast photosensor (PMT, SiPM, MPPCs, APDs) readout electronics
- EMI / EMC characterization
- Radiation detectors design, simulation and test
- Semiconductor sensor and photosensor modeling and characterization
- Design and test of radiation tolerant systems for scientific and space applications
- Design and implementation of software systems for massive data handling and processing.
- Profiling and optimization of scientific software, archives and data transfer systems
- Tailoring, deployment and operation of Big Data platforms such as Hadoop-based systems.