The Executive Board is in charge of the day-to-day management, the implementation and supervision of the agreed policies, the institutional representation and the coordination with the UB management structure.
- Director: Dr. Xavier Luri, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Deputy Director: Dr. Assumpta Parreño
- Secretary: Dr. Jordi Salvadó
- Scientific Director: Dr. Jordi Miralda
- Technical Director: Dr. David Gascón
The ICCUB Council has the responsability for the long-term strategic decisions regarding the structure and functioning of the institute.
- Valentí Bosch
- Francesca Figueras
- Paula Garcia
- Lluís Garrido
- Eugeni Graugés
- David Gascón (Director of the Technological Unit)
- Bruno Julià
- Xavier Luri (Director)
- David Mateos
- Jordi Miralda (Scientific Director)
- Maria Monguió
- Ivan Morera
- Esther Pallares
- Josep Maria Paredes
- Assumpta Parreño (Deputy Director)
- Àngels Ramos
- Arnau Rios
- Jordi Salvadó (Secretary)
The Scientific Board is responsible for the scientific direction of the Institute. This organ is responsible for the definition of the institute strategic scientific programme and is the forum where the institute policy is discussed and agreed.
- Roberto Emparan
- Xavier Luri
- David Gascón
- Montserrat Guilleumas
- Federico Mescia
- Jordi Miralda
- Assumpta Parreño
The Technical Coordination has the responsibility to coordinate the Technology Unit and design the technological strategic plan of the institute.
- David Gascón
- Jordi Portell
International Advisory Committee
- Felix Aharonian, Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies and Max Planck Institute für Kernphysik, Heidelberg (Chair)
- Ruth Gregory, Department of Physics, King’s College London
- Alan Heavens, Imperial Centre for Inference and Cosmology, Imperial College, London.
- Tatsuya Nakada, LPHE, École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, Lausanne.
- Martin Savage, Professor of Physics at the University of Washington, InQubator for Quantum Simulation
- Meg Urry, Yale Center for Astronomy and Astrophysics, New Haven, United States.
ICCUB organization chart
ICCUB detailed organization chart